I am familiar with their services. TutorOcean is a fairly new company in this area, but the people I have talked to report that they provide a good service at a reasonable price.

Martin Golson

Director, Academic Support Center

Austin Peay State University

Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 4

Austin Peay State University

(931) 221-6553