Hi Michael.

Yes we use Tutor Ocean. So far, we are pleased with their product and they do work very collaboratively with us. Overall, I would recommend them.

Best regards

Marti Alger

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Kassel
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 8:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutor Ocean

CAUTION External Sender: Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Our supervisor was recently approached by a representative from Tutor Ocean - has anyone heard anything about this service and its integration in higher ed settings?

Michael B. Kassel, Ph. D.

Tutorial Coordinator

Student Success Center

285 University Pavilion