Greetings, Colleagues:

My tutoring center is completing the CRLA Level 1 renewal application. We inherited the information and training materials from a director who is no longer with the university. We need to develop an annotated bibliography to support our application. I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to share an example of the bibliography your center used at this stage of CRLA certification?

Thanks very much,
Felicia

Felicia M. Karas
Associate Director of Writing