Hi Felicia,

I have attached our works cited for Levels 1, 2 and 3.
I hope they help!

Best- Gail

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Karas, Felicia
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2020 9:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Examples of CRLA Level 1 renewal application annotated bibliography

Greetings, Colleagues:

My tutoring center is completing the CRLA Level 1 renewal application. We inherited the information and training materials from a director who is no longer with the university. We need to develop an annotated bibliography to support our application. I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to share an example of the bibliography your center used at this stage of CRLA certification?

Thanks very much,
Felicia

Felicia M. Karas
Associate Director of Writing
City College Academic Support Center
Montana State University - Billings
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> |406-247-3021