I've attached 2 documents I use with faculty and staff to both explain Early Alert and give direction as to when to submit alerts. We have an alert system that was made for us by eMobileCampus. It lacks much of the automated functions in the far more expensive versions, but it made sense for us at that point in time.

Joe Dulak
Case Manager Early Alert, Director of Learning Services
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
Winona, MN 55987

507-457-1414