Hi Carol,

Student workers (including peer tutors) are paid $10/hour.  Tutors with Associates Degrees are also paid $10/hour.  When the student worker pay went up to $10/hour a couple of semesters ago, I requested that our 2-year degree tutors' pay go up, as well.  That was denied.  We pay 4-year degree and above $15/hour.

Slainte,
Debra Condon, M.Ed.
ESC Lab Supervisor
Educational Support Services-SH150A
Lehigh Carbon Community College

610-799-1156 (ESC); 610-799-1938 (Office)
Pronouns:  she/her/hers

"The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."
Atticus Finch

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail is intended only for the personal and confidential use of
the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and protected by law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or
disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete the original message. Your compliance is
appreciated.