Any suggestions for Career Services , academic success and general tutors  organization to join ?

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 10:55 AM Lynda Sukolsky <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone have recommendations for math organizations that my Math Center Director can join?

Of course, NCLCA is on our list. Just wondering if there are other groups to consider.

Thanks,
Lynda

--
Lynda J. Sukolsky, M.Ed., PgC
Assistant Dean, Academic Enrichment & Retention

Tasha Washington
Dean of Retention and Placement
Stillman College
Geneva 112