Thank you.

Yes, the total unfortunately has to be counted manually. There is no easy way to import this into Excel.

Thanks again.

Ira

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 11:13 AM Jami S Rush <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Ira,

I attempted to run a report and selected the options "show all consultants (even with empty schedules)" and "show all dates (even with empty schedules)"  - see screen grab.

The report generated a list of all available spots and appointments. Now, it did not give me total hours, so I guess that would just need be calculated manually? I attached the screen grab of one of our tutors weekly schedule.

Hope this was helpful!

Jami S. Rush, EdD (she/her/hers)
Associate Director | The Learning Center
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Lee Hall 204-B | Lafayette, LA | 70504
office: 337-482-6509
[log in to unmask] | http://studentsuccess.louisiana.edu/

My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.