Hi Shaina,

My name is Kelvin Clark and I serve as the Director of Academic Support at
Willamette University. This semester, I am piloting a Peer Academic
Coaching Program. Attached you will find the job description. I hope it
helps.

Best,

Kelvin
On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 7:32 AM Shaina Dymond <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello, Everyone!
>
> We are reviewing our Peer Lead Team Learning program. As a part of this
> process, we need to update the official job description for our Peer
> Leaders.
>
> Would anyone be willing to share the job description that they use for
> their Peer Leaders?
>
> Thank you for your help!
>
> Best,
>
> -Shaina
>
> Shaina Dymond
> Coordinator of Content Tutoring
> Learning Assistance Center
>
> Pace University
> 163 William Street
> 17th Floor
> New York, NY 10038
>
> Phone: 212-346-1215
> Email: [log in to unmask]
>
> Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm
>
> Pronouns – She/Her/Hers

> browser to

*Kelvin D. Clark, A.M.*
Director, Office of Academic Support
The Learning Commons, Ford Hall 107 B
College of Liberal Arts - Willamette University
900 State Street - Salem, Oregon 97301
503-370-6505 (Office)