From: "Lisa Johns" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 10:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Peer Coaches and Certification

Hello Colleagues,
For those of you who hire academic peer coaches, are your peer coaches certified? If so, what is the certification? Here at the University of Texas at San Antonio, we have recently started our Academic Peer Coaching program, and I am looking into certification options for our student leaders serving in this role. I am strongly considering CRLA's IMTPC but would like to know about how other institutions are providing this type of professional development.

Lisa

Lisa Johns, M.A. (she/her)
Director, Academic Success Coaching

The University of Texas at San Antonio
Tomás Rivera Center
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
t: 210.458.4694 | [log in to unmask]

Contact the owner of the listserv regarding questions: Rob Bailey ([log in to unmask])