Good morning everyone,

I am very grateful for this List-Serv.

We are trying to decide on the best criteria/parameters to define an “active tutee”.

Two of the questions that we are trying to decide on are:

1.       To be considered an active tutee, how many sessions would the tutee have to attend?

2.        When would the tutee have to begin tutoring to be considered

               an active tutee (4th week of the semester, 5th week of the semester…)?

I would appreciate your comments regarding this.

Thanks.

Violeta

Violeta Howard, D.M.L.

Tutoring Center Coordinator

Whittington W. Clement Learning Resources Center

   (434) 797-6432

Danville Community College

1008 South Main Street

Danville, VA 24541