J.A.

We stream legislator Twitter accounts - what they say and their mentions,
for about a dozen countries. We archive the content in an Elasticsearch
cluster and the code we use is on Github:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_NetwarSystem_NetwarSystem_blob_master_tw-2Dmkrtgml&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=vFG4wbYA3eeir-ww7DzuChqD6cxvj72DQPJnCLLWlPQ&s=jZyIWrfrgak7QXl4wwf-VSMeuCxsFQv2hlfdCMY1wBE&e=

So that bit of code would extract all RTs for a set of accounts and drop a
GML file that Gephi can read.

Is that anywhere close to what you were thinking?

                       Neal

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 11:14 PM J.A <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> *****  To join INSNA, visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.insna.org&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=vFG4wbYA3eeir-ww7DzuChqD6cxvj72DQPJnCLLWlPQ&s=xUvWDDJeHhXUydCRBeNBlIFb7Up-3aGW2ZVZiy_47Gg&e=   *****
>
> Hello,
>
> I have few Queries:
>
> 1. Does anyone know about some ready-to-execute code, pseudo-code for
> generating Propagation tree structure from Tweets?
> 2. How does one model the propagation tree structure from tweets in
> finding how a topic propagates?
> 3. Can someone refer some resources pertaining the propagation tree
> structure extraction or some expert advice regarding the roadblocks one
> faces, the easy way, the difficult way of doing it?
>
> Regards,
> J.A

> network researchers (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.insna.org&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=vFG4wbYA3eeir-ww7DzuChqD6cxvj72DQPJnCLLWlPQ&s=xUvWDDJeHhXUydCRBeNBlIFb7Up-3aGW2ZVZiy_47Gg&e= ). To unsubscribe, send

Wire:nrauhauser
sms:202-642-1717
mailto:[log in to unmask]