J.A.

We stream legislator Twitter accounts - what they say and their mentions, for about a dozen countries. We archive the content in an Elasticsearch cluster and the code we use is on Github:

https://github.com/NetwarSystem/NetwarSystem/blob/master/tw-mkrtgml

So that bit of code would extract all RTs for a set of accounts and drop a GML file that Gephi can read.

Is that anywhere close to what you were thinking?

                       Neal