[Please share with anyone you think might be interested.]

On March 14, 10am-5pm, we are inviting researchers (everyone from doctoral students to full professors) from the greater Boston area working in Computational Social Science to meet on the top floor of the Media Lab (75 Amherst St, Cambridge). We will have quick plenary presentations from a number of groups in the Boston area, a poster session, and “unconference” self organized discussion sessions throughout the day.

The goal is to build a more coherent community in CSS in Boston, and to prepare for the International Conference on Computational Social Science (IC2S2), which will be held in the same place on July 17-21, 2020.

So-- if you’d like to come, please sign up on this form.

https://forms.gle/kFeS8AQoyXU8rdL88

Please RSVP by March 6th.

Thanks!

Alex Pentland, David Lazer, Esteban Moro

David Lazer

University Distinguished Professor of Political Science and Computer and Information Science, Northeastern University
Co-Director, NULab for Texts, Maps, and Networks:  http://www.northeastern.edu/nulab/
Visiting Scholar, Institute for Quantitative Social Science, Harvard University

EMAIL ETIQUETTE: just because I e-mail at odd hours does not mean I expect you to.
THINK OUR DEMOCRACY NEEDS HELP? Check out our new book, Politics with the People.

PLEASE VOLUNTEER:  http://www.VolunteerScience.com
Check out:  LazerLab.net