Hi all,

I’m working with a large B2B2C Pharma company (they sell to hospitals but influence end user demand) that is potentially interested in using network analysis to help inform an improved engagement model for their hospital providers. In other words, they want to better align their operations to support the strategic goals of their customers/providers, but they’re not sure how/to what extent each hospital group is coordinating or influencing each other.

This is very early stage, so I’m looking for easily digestible case studies I can share with the leadership team to illustrate ways network analysis can support their project. Any resources with ONA at the org level, in the health care sector, would be especially helpful, as well as those related to org change initiatives (I have a few, but largely at the individual/employee level).

Thanks in advance,
Jessica

Jessica R. Methot, PhD
Associate Professor of Human Resource Management
Rutgers University | School of Management and Labor Relations
Janice H. Levin Bldg., Room 209
94 Rockafeller Road | Livingston Campus | Piscataway, NJ 08854
office: (848) 445-1112 | email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

&

Distinguished Research Professor
Exeter Business School | University of Exeter | UK
Website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__smlr.rutgers.edu_JessicaMethot&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=j2Kpid8W2m4Y8OZYjA-hFRMt5g2i7xV1PU5bmbq9OxE&s=eO470l7w5ShykeujCrQ39U0n3WQfrqpiM4yZJVL7UTI&e=
LinkedIn: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_JessicaMethot&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=j2Kpid8W2m4Y8OZYjA-hFRMt5g2i7xV1PU5bmbq9OxE&s=YmCqnvaOTsuDd9KWypnJfQGFoy3DMzm15OZA7QX3oTc&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_JessicaMethot&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=j2Kpid8W2m4Y8OZYjA-hFRMt5g2i7xV1PU5bmbq9OxE&s=YmCqnvaOTsuDd9KWypnJfQGFoy3DMzm15OZA7QX3oTc&e= >
Twitter: @ProfMethot

[cid:[log in to unmask]]