We will consider proposals submitted anytime before midnight on
*Tuesday, March 3*. Please submit your abstract now for PolNet 2020,
being held at UMass Amherst *May 28-30*. Propose a paper or poster
during this brief grace period using the following link:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__umassamherst.co1.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5F8kw2CbMJy9HpUSF&d=DwIDaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=YWj2VkTHaZsDB_ITOzIWVwAcz_7nAwubzU6Q96KWhCU&s=ZKkoJCHiBRNfOWN7r4mQsPqSbO-whuMJmV4MgObUJNQ&e=
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__umassamherst.co1.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5F8kw2CbMJy9HpUSF&d=DwIDaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=YWj2VkTHaZsDB_ITOzIWVwAcz_7nAwubzU6Q96KWhCU&s=ZKkoJCHiBRNfOWN7r4mQsPqSbO-whuMJmV4MgObUJNQ&e= >

You can also find this information and more at the conference website:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__conference.polinetworks.org&d=DwIDaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=YWj2VkTHaZsDB_ITOzIWVwAcz_7nAwubzU6Q96KWhCU&s=EphHc2tKH2ckIH_F7U0BmJNM___Y-J8yP0x7ADM5_UA&e=

Don't forget—your last chance to submit an abstract will be this Super
Tuesday!

Yours Sincerely,

*University of Massachusetts Amherst Host Committee*

Justin Gross [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Kevin L Young [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Meredith Rolfe [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

*Program Co-Chairs*

Rachel Blum, Miami University of Ohio [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Olga Chyzh, Iowa State University [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>