We will consider proposals submitted anytime before midnight on Tuesday, March 3. Please submit your abstract now for PolNet 2020, being held at UMass Amherst May 28-30. Propose a paper or poster during this brief grace period using the following link:

https://umassamherst.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8kw2CbMJy9HpUSF

You can also find this information and more at the conference website:

https://conference.polinetworks.org

Don't forget—your last chance to submit an abstract will be this Super Tuesday!

Yours Sincerely,

University of Massachusetts Amherst Host Committee

Justin Gross [log in to unmask]

Kevin L Young [log in to unmask]

Meredith Rolfe [log in to unmask]

Program Co-Chairs

Rachel Blum, Miami University of Ohio [log in to unmask]

Olga Chyzh, Iowa State University [log in to unmask]