From: International Network for Social Network Analysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 9:12 AM
Subject: Sunbelt 2020 Call for Oral Presentations and Posters
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Sunbelt 2020
Call for Oral Presentations and Posters
Deadline Extended - February 7th, 2020
2020 is a special year for social network analysis: the 40th anniversary of the Sunbelt Conference. And on this occasion, the Sunbelt will come to Paris. Don’t miss the opportunity to take part in this memorable Sunbelt, and submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation!
All topics relevant to social network analysis are welcome, including theory, methods, and applications.

There are two Presentation Formats. You need to choose one or the other:

·      20-minute Oral Presentation: 20 minutes for an oral presentation, as part of a larger themed session. Please limit all abstracts to 500 words, not including the title (and please do not include references). There is an open session available for abstracts that do not fit well within any of the pre-organized sessions currently listed. For oral presentations, abstracts should be submitted, if possible, to a specific session. Please select the appropriate organized session name as you begin your online submission.

·      Poster: You will stand next to your poster to share the important points of your paper, during the collective Poster Session held on Wednesday evening. Select Poster Session as you begin your on-line submission.

The Sunbelt 2020 Scientific Committee will create additional sessions, if necessary, and allocate the presentations to them. Please note that we cannot guarantee that your presentation will be allocated to your preferred session.

Each participant can be a presenting author only once at the conference for either a paper or a poster. So you can be author on multiple papers, but you will not be accepted to present more than one.

Abstract submission dates
·      Submission deadline: Extension - February 7th (23.59 hrs. CET time)
·      Acceptance notification: February 28, 2020

Reach out through our social media channels.. #2020Sunbelt. Thank you! Looking forward to seeing you in Paris in June!

Emmanuel Lazega and Paola Tubaro
Organizers

International Network for Social Network Analysis | 2900 Delk Road, Suite 700, PMB 321, Marietta, GA 30067
Unsubscribe [log in to unmask]
Update Profile | About Constant Contact
Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try email marketing for free today!