Hello, we have this folding machine available.
Please let me know when you're able to come pick up.

    Lisa Faulk
    Administrative Support Asst
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
3190 Radio Road
P.O. Box 112662
Gainesville, FL 32611-2662

352-273-4948
352-273-4738 fax

"My home is in Heaven<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.biblestudytools.com_bible-2Dstudy_topical-2Dstudies_what-2Dis-2Dheaven-2Dlike-2D11636670.html&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=ClAg5k9gJcVN-u--8q2trsMgoqTlDU6bKJDxkC_P9nk&m=QLhWPZIVNz2saVDHog5BtzSOD6n8FFq6qDVoTDJPqJ8&s=lpdS39FCStDTel0ZoJe_lZPocmJJq36EPmB17l7OYVM&e= >. I'm just traveling through this world." Billy Graham
Email is not a secure form of communication and considered a public record. This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete the message from your computer.