Hello, we have this folding machine available.

Please let me know when you’re able to come pick up.

    Lisa Faulk

    Administrative Support Asst

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

3190 Radio Road

P.O. Box 112662

Gainesville, FL 32611-2662

352-273-4948

352-273-4738 fax

“My home is in Heaven. I'm just traveling through this world.” Billy Graham

Email is not a secure form of communication and considered a public record. This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete the message from your computer.