Hello all,

We have an assortment of furniture in items available for pickup in Criser Hall. Please see included photos and information below. Please pardon the brevity in information included; feel free to email if you have any questions or would like more photos of any item. Claimed item(s) must be picked up as soon as possible (everything will be taken to Asset Management this Friday – February 7th)—the receiving party is responsible for pickup. If interested, please email me at [log in to unmask]. Thank you.

Andrea G Rizo
Operations Manager
Office of the University Registrar
Division of Enrollment Management

PO BOX 112010, Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
P:(352) 392‑1374     F:(352) 392‑3987

UF Website

Registrar Website

Registrar Facebook