From: UF Division of Sponsored Programs <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Stroud,Lisa C
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 5:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UFRESEARCH-L] UFIRST back online

UFIRST is now fully operational. We appreciate everyone’s patience as we worked through this issue.

Due to the loss of a business day of work, we will be flexible this week with proposal deadlines. Please reach out to DSP with specific questions and requests.

Best,

Lisa Stroud
Associate Director
UF Research