UFIRST’s birthday and annual cleanup is approaching! Please note that effective February 19, 2020, the following proposals will be terminated administratively:
· Proposals in Draft last modified prior to December 1, 2019 with no deadline entered in UFIRST.
· Proposals in Draft last modified prior to December 1, 2019 with a deadline prior to January 1, 2020.
The administrative withdrawal is required for the following reasons:
· Proposals created and not recently modified will not have any system updates incorporated within the SmartForms.
· Personnel listed may no longer be accurate.
· Valid proposal submission entry and/or deadlines are critical to the Core Office for staffing needs and other internal metrics.
Additionally, any proposal submitted but still Pending Sponsor Review with a PI who is no longer at UF will be marked ‘Not Funded’.
This is also a good time for Colleges and Departments to do a “security check-up”. Security roles and DeptID assignments should be verified to confirm role assignments are still accurate and reflective of the current process and users in your College or Department.
You can read about UFIRST Security roles here: http://research.ufl.edu/ufirst/grants-workflow-administrators.html
Your College Grant Workflow Administrator (GWA) can be found here: http://my.research.ufl.edu/divisionofsponsoredprograms/proposals/ufirstadminsandapprovers.aspx (Log in with your Gatorlink). Your GWA can add or remove you to DeptIDs as appropriate.
Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance: [log in to unmask].
[log in to unmask]" alt="https://research.ufl.edu/wp-content/uploads/Email_signature.png">