Although this does not take effect until Friday, and I plan to be in class, I will be zooming. I think I actually encourage you all to work remotely if you can….but it is your choice.

--

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.

Professor

Department of Clinical and Health Psychology

PO Box 100165,

1225 Center Drive, Rm. 3150

Gainesville, FL  32610-0165

Phone:  (352) 273-5097