Although this does not take effect until Friday, and I plan to be in class, I will be zooming. I think I actually encourage you all to work remotely if you can….but it is your choice.
Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.
Department of Clinical and Health Psychology
PO Box 100165,
1225 Center Drive, Rm. 3150
Gainesville, FL 32610-0165
Phone: (352) 273-5097
Fax: (801) 720-5897
Email: [log in to unmask]
From: PHHP-BUSINESS <[log in to unmask]>
On Behalf Of HANSON, STEPHANIE L.
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 11:26 AM
To: . PHHP-Business <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: please read - effectively immediately
There will be additional details to follow later today but effective immediately are the following:
- Effective Friday, March 13, all in person and blended courses must be delivered via an electronic platform. There will be no in person classes. For labs, faculty are asked to prepare
on line or alternative activities that are consistent with their learning objectives.
- All professional travel is suspended. If you have been approved for travel, you will need to cancel it at this time. Most airlines are offering credits or refunds.
- If you have speakers scheduled from outside the university or have arranged on campus or face-to-face job interviews, these need to be moved to a ZOOM format or cancelled.
- If you have conferences scheduled that bring people together face-to-face, these will need to be cancelled unless you can arrange an electronic delivery platform in which people do
not gather together in person
- No visiting scholars will be approved at this time.
Stephanie Hanson, PhD, ABPP (Rp)
Executive Associate Dean
College of Public Health and Health Professions
work phone (352) 273-6377; fax (352) 273- 6199