So, tomorrow I plan to be in the classroom for the last time until further notice (i.e., UF lifts the recommendation).

However, I think it will be possible for you to participate remotely beginning tomorrow if you wish (i.e., you do not physically have to come to class).

The tricky thing with Zoom will be small group work … “breakout rooms” in Zoom parlance. I have set them up, and it should be possible for you to go into your groups and meet and share screens and audio, etc.  But this was definitely the trickier technical hurdle in this morning’s CLP 6528.

A few notes:

--

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.

Professor

Department of Clinical and Health Psychology

PO Box 100165,

1225 Center Drive, Rm. 3150

Gainesville, FL  32610-0165

Phone:  (352) 273-5097