I have checked the photos, we got last year from Z. Sohou from Benin (not
Sierra Leone) It could be *H. dakarensis* but the spicules are necessary to
say.
I have the papers from Cherbonnier (in french) for this region.
I attach 2 photos
We have to stay home...so time to work
Best regards
[image: Cc_2.jpg]