NEW GBAS Opportunity!

GBAS Virtual Series

April 2, 2020 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm

Registration is Open in myTraining! UF_GBS600_ILT or Click HERE.

Stop meeting and start Teaming.

Meetings as we knew them are no more. However, in spite of social distancing, we can still collaborate and stay connected with our co-workers using Microsoft Teams.

Join the GBAS Community of Practice for a virtual learning event to gain knowledge and insights as we explore the Microsoft Teams platform. We will start with a brief overview of the platform and learn how this collaborative space can assist with communication, project management, file editing and virtual meetings. We will explore tools such as Planner and Forms, as well as discuss integrated file sharing options.

We will use Zoom for this virtual training event so you can join from any location. We will demo the platform in real time and share examples to illustrate the power and ease of the platform. During the event, you will be trying out actions in Microsoft Teams. All participants will need to download the desktop version of Microsoft Teams on the computer that you will be using for the training event. You will login using your Gatorlink ID and password.

Information on getting Microsoft Teams can be found:

https://it.ifas.ufl.edu/go/teams

https://teams.microsoft.com/download/

https://aka.ms/teamsdownload for PC and Mac

https://aka.ms/GetTeamsOnMobile for iOs and Android.

Register Today!

Gwynn Cadwallader, MSED

Ronda C. Mitchell, M.Ed.

Grants Training Manager

UF Human Resource Services

Training & Organizational Development

352-273-1756

UFHR_TrainingAndDevelopment_Mainspring_Logo_SmallIcon_OneColorraft_logo_foundations-02