From: UF Division of Sponsored Programs <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Hardie,Amber
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 8:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UFRESEARCH-L] NSF PAPPG 20-1 Updates

Good morning,

The National Science Foundation’s (NSF) new PAPPG 20-1 has been released and will be effective for proposals submitted or due, and awards made, on or after June 1, 2020.

NSF conducted a webinar on February 6, 2020, covering the significant changes to the Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 20-1). The webinar is now available for on-demand viewing.

To assist the UF community, we have highlighted some of the key changes in the attached pdf, however, you are encouraged to review the by-chapter summary of changes provided in the Introduction section of the PAPPG.

While this new version of the PAPPG (NSF 20-1) becomes effective on June 1, 2020, in the interim, the guidelines contained in the current PAPPG (NSF 19-1) continue to apply.

Please reach out to our office should you have any questions or concerns.

~amber

Amber Hardie, CRA
Sponsored Programs Manager
UNIVERSITY of FLORIDA

Division of Sponsored Programs | Office of Research
220 Grinter Hall | PO Box 115500 | Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
P: 352-392-8581 | [log in to unmask]