Hello Everyone,
Like just about every college, we have moved quickly to get many of our
tutors online.  We are using GoBoard for this supplemental online support.
The College already contracts with Smarthinking, but wanted students to see
some familiar faces.  I am happy with Smarthinking, but have been asked to
take a look at other services.  Does anyone have any strong opinions as far
as experience with contracted services?  Tutor.com?  Tutor Oceans?
Keep safe and well!
*Slainte*,
Debra Condon, M.Ed.
ESC Lab Supervisor
Educational Support Services-SH150A
Lehigh Carbon Community College
610-799-1156 (ESC); 610-799-1938 (Office)
*Pronouns:  she/her/hers*

"The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's
conscience."
Atticus Finch

*Confidentiality Notice:*This e-mail is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of
the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and protected by law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or
disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete the original message. Your compliance is
appreciated.