Hi all,

We’ve been building content on this site: https://success.oregonstate.edu/learning/remote-online-learning

We’ll also be adding content in the next few days on best practices for remote study groups, “Time Management during Remote Learning” and “Physical Strategies” – setting up a work space, and more!

Check back for new updates as we don’t want to inundate this group with announcements about new content.

If you’re interested in linking to this content, please do so! Information on attribution can be found here: https://success.oregonstate.edu/materials but essentially we prefer if you link to our site directly as updates get made, the links stay live!

Clare

Clare S. Creighton, Director

Academic Success Center

Oregon State University