These are great questions, Tamara! And the tutees answer these, yes?

Take Good Care,
Sandy

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 3:34 PM Tamara Bowden <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Great question as we did do all of this rather fast and furiously.
>
> We added the following questions to our Tutor Report:
>

>    - Appointment Summary
>    - Describe how you felt during/post session (comfort level, overall
>    experience, your approach, etc.)
>    - What did you learn from this session that will inform your practice
>    in the future?
>    - How can our program better support you and/or online tutoring?
>    - What id we not ask you about, but you would like to tell us?
>
> Stay Healthy Happy and Hopeful,
> Tamara
>
> Tamara Miller Bowden, M.Ed.
> Study Partners Coordinator
> Academic Support
> Auburn University, AL. 36849
> 334-844-4388
>

> ------------------------------

*Sandy Carpenter, PhD*
*(she/her/hers <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.mypronouns.org_she-2Dher&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=ORMXZ_JmhG5ebr7EydwzLz85RpbbcAoAVsqwgajLWv8&s=7Qv3oCtUZaI9dCpOPB-X1Z9wRUya4c7c2EceOTzyAb0&e= >) or (they/them/theirs
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.mypronouns.org_they-2Dthem&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=ORMXZ_JmhG5ebr7EydwzLz85RpbbcAoAVsqwgajLWv8&s=pXlQt6xKlu_TbD6aQDePMg6vzhlaGJ18IAaZ58LEYdU&e= >)*
Student Success Facilitator, TRSM

Office Location: TRSM 2-052
Academic Success Centre *|*https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ryerson.ca_tedrogersschool_success_&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=ORMXZ_JmhG5ebr7EydwzLz85RpbbcAoAVsqwgajLWv8&s=lcBFHx3p_wKvyGkbVoJt_Ct8LBgOsTJJK7EyjDLyLrw&e=
*Ted Rogers School of Management*
Ryerson University

T: 416-979-5000 ex 2440

Mailing Address: 350 Victoria St. Toronto, Ontario  M5B 2K3

*Land Acknowledgment*
"Toronto is in the 'Dish With One Spoon Territory’. The Dish With One Spoon
is a treaty between the Anishinaabe, Mississaugas and Haudenosaunee that
bound them to share the territory and protect the land. Subsequent
Indigenous Nations and peoples, Europeans and all newcomers have been
invited into this treaty in the spirit of peace, friendship and respect."

To educate yourself on the meaning of the Land Acknowledgment and why we
should participate in them, please see Ryerson's web page on Land
Acknowledgment <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ryerson.ca_aec_land-2Dacknowledgement_&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=ORMXZ_JmhG5ebr7EydwzLz85RpbbcAoAVsqwgajLWv8&s=IM9ju08NejM8kzRZ7WVsCG9KViRs_iv1YMAWaicmb8Y&e= >.

*Accessibility & Accommodation*
If you have an accommodation need for a planned meeting or event, please
email me directly and I will do my best to make appropriate arrangements.
Should you require any materials sent via email in an alternate/accessible
format, please let me know.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ryerson.ca_tedrogersschool&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=ORMXZ_JmhG5ebr7EydwzLz85RpbbcAoAVsqwgajLWv8&s=MGGgGfmEbl-JOmAjaq3bLqi3L5Hrf8AKr8pn7jxUJr4&e=

Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University is Canada’s
preeminent entrepreneurial-focused business management school that is
shaping the next generation of global innovators  and leaders with a
combination of experiential and theoretical learning. Ted Rogers School of
Management is AACSB accredited and home to six schools of management, two
MBA degrees and 12 research centres and institutes.

*This e-mail message is intended for the use of the addressee and may
contain privileged, confidential or personal information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please be advised that you are strictly prohibited
from using, disclosing, distributing or reproducing this email or the
information contained within. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy the
original message and any copies*