These are great questions, Tamara! And the tutees answer these, yes?

Take Good Care,
Sandy

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 3:34 PM Tamara Bowden <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Great question as we did do all of this rather fast and furiously.

We added the following questions to our Tutor Report:

  • Appointment Summary
  • Describe how you felt during/post session (comfort level, overall experience, your approach, etc.)
  • What did you learn from this session that will inform your practice in the future?
  • How can our program better support you and/or online tutoring?
  • What id we not ask you about, but you would like to tell us?
Stay Healthy Happy and Hopeful,
Tamara

Tamara Miller Bowden, M.Ed.
Study Partners Coordinator