From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Stacey Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:53:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Alternative Options to CLEP Testing - Graduating Seniors

Hello Colleagues,

Our universityís Testing Services are located in our Academic Success Center, and thus we are not offering such services in our remote offerings.  We have been able to provide alternatives to students for what we offer, with exception to CLEP testing.  CLEP has not provided an online test and alternative centers are closed.  For our graduating seniors, this has been a challenge.  I am reaching out to see how other institutions are handling this situation regarding CLEP and requirements for graduating seniors?

Thank you for any feedback provided.

Best,

Stacey

Dr. Stacey Davis

Assistant Dean, Academic Services

The University of Tampa Ė Academic Success Center