Good Morning All,

Our center just worked with our Marketing and Communications department last semester to produce this video that highlights all that our Academic Achievement Center offers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=kND2jQlDb1w&feature=emb_logo.

We were really pleased with it and I’m happy to connect with anyone interested in learning more!

Best,

Renee

Renee A. Bernier

Coordinator of Academic Coaching and Research Services

APA Membership Coordinator

Academic Achievement Center

Bridgewater State University

Bridgewater, MA 02325

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1b/Facebook_icon.svg/2000px-Facebook_icon.svg.png">[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.aedweb.org/web/images/twitter-big.png">