Hi Ana and other folks,

Our video is similar to Valerie's and provides quick introductions to the main programs our department offered when this was made several years ago, along with short student testimonials (please forgive the one student's grammar mistake.) ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=131&v=CslwfUhTHWA&feature=emb_logo

Best,
Susana

Susana Brower, M.A.

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Assistant Coordinator, Tutorial Assistance Program

Academic Resource Center

University of California, Riverside

Direct: (951) 827-5345|Front desk: (951) 827-3721

Level 1 Certified Program

CRLA_Tutor_Logo[log in to unmask]">