From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of David Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 9:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Today's NCLCA Free Webinar

Please be cautious
This email was sent from outside of your organization

Hello,
We were overwhelmed with requests and attendance at today’s webinar. Now that everyone who previously requested the recording have received it, I am happy to note for all LRNASST members the recording has been uploaded to YouTube (thank you Louisville – REACH). Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpog4qCAFkw

Also, several of our partner vendors advised us of the free support of their services available to you through Spring. Please be sure to mention NCLCA when you write them and inquire.
Engineerica: Chadd Blodgett [log in to unmask]
NetTutor: Chris Bergeron [log in to unmask]
TutorMatching Service: Melissa Thomas [log in to unmask]
TutorOcean: Jeff Giorgi [log in to unmask]
H&H Publishing online Math [log in to unmask]

This one came across during the meeting, but I can’t confirm
Google Premium service free to educational institutions until 7/1/20

If you have ANY questions, you may contact me at the email below because I only receive the digest version from the list.

We at NCLCA wish you the best as you continue to support students virtually. Please be safe.

David Reedy, PhD, NCLCA Webinar Coordinator