Hi all,

I'm working on my colleges QEP for reaccreditation and wondered if anyone had recommendations for an article or research on developing tutoring as related to student success?

Anything on increased tutoring leading to success - online enhancement, in-house supplemented by online,  mandatory tutoring, embedded course support, tutoring support for specific groups - all those suggestions that people make when they want to improve tutoring to enhance student success.

I know there was  thread earlier on professional vs peer, so I'll look for that. Any other suggestions greatly appreciated!

Kathy Bryson, M.S., M.A.
Academic Program Coordinator
Academic Support Center
210-486-5615 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | NLIB 214A
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Confidentiality notice: This message(and attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."  Dr. Seuss