Hello,

I hope that everyone is well and staying safe. I am trying to create a weekly assignment for my tutors to do. My colleague gave me a suggestion to use the course syllabus and have the tutors chose a topic to research links or other resources to be put into a content area hub folder on Microsoft teams. So I was wondering if any of you have started something like this for the tutors to do when they are not getting enough tutoring sessions. I thank you for your time and will appreciate any ideas or suggestions you have.

Best Regards,

Sharon Petty