From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Bryson, Kathy M <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 4:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: lit review on tutoring related to student success

Hi all,

Im working on my colleges QEP for reaccreditation and wondered if anyone had recommendations for an article or research on developing tutoring as related to student success?

Anything on increased tutoring leading to success - online enhancement, in-house supplemented by online,  mandatory tutoring, embedded course support, tutoring support for specific groups all those suggestions that people make when they want to improve tutoring to enhance student success.

I know there was  thread earlier on professional vs peer, so Ill look for that. Any other suggestions greatly appreciated!

Kathy Bryson, M.S., M.A.

Academic Program Coordinator

Academic Support Center

210-486-5615 | [log in to unmask] | NLIB 214A

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" style="width:2.6041in; height:.3645in" data-outlook-trace="F:1|T:1" src="cid:[log in to unmask]">

Confidentiality notice: This message(and attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.  Dr. Seuss