From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of David Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 11:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reduced Webinar Cost

Hi all,
Just a couple of reminders/updates for you. Please remember that NCLCA is a volunteer organization and the only international association focused solely on assisting learning center staff conduct the business of student success. We offer these webinars to everyone, regardless of membership! Alas, we are unable to offer closed captioning due to costs because we are dedicated to low-cost professional development for YOU!

The NCLCA professional development committee offered a reduced cost on all recorded webinars which ends this Thursday. If you’re interested in any of the previously recorded sessions (even the Data-Based Evidence Webinar from earlier this month), you must go to https://nclca.square.site/product/webinars-past-and-upcoming/2?cs=true including your name/email address as well as the session number if not listed, then complete the purchase before midnight EASTERN on Thursday April 30.

In addition to this, on May 8, we will hold a webinar HOW EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND MINDSET HELP STUDENTS TO SUCCEED
Facilitators: Julie Hohmann & Rex Mann, University of Louisville
This session is updated from the very highly rated presentation at the annual conference in Louisville last October. Recognizing “most” are working from home/remote, we will allow up to 8 for the cost of $100 per institution, to each have a log in rather than just one log in location.

Please contact W[log in to unmask] with any questions and DO NOT REPLY to this posting.

David L. Reedy, PhD
Sr. Core Adjunct Faculty, School of Education
 Pho
ne: 419.303.1908
         Past-President, Treasurer, Current Webinar Coordinator, NCLCA
         2018 Recipient NCLCA Lifetime Achievement Award