From: UF Division of Sponsored Programs <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gray,Stephanie
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 8:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UFRESEARCH-L] FW: IACUC updates 4.15.20

-----Original Message-----
From: Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Vasquez,Kaetlin
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 7:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IACUC updates 4.15.20

As we continue to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic we wanted to send out a few IACUC reminders.

*       The IACUC office remains fully functional to aid in your protocol submissions and post approval activities (PAM's are occurring via phone/Zoom). If you need any assistance during this time please email the office at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

*       The IACUC Committee continues to review protocols and Committee meetings are occurring via Zoom.

*       If you have been given a waiver to continue your animal work, please ensure adherence to your animal protocol as well as all applicable UF Policies/Guidelines.

*       Triennial protocol renewals are still required for all expiring studies.

*        As you know we were granted a waiver from OLAW to postpone our semiannual facility inspections. Once we have a better idea of when research will resume we will be sending out information to reschedule these. Our goal will be to complete this regulatory requirement as soon as possible, keeping in mind the challenges returning to campus/resuming research will cause our research community.

*       For COVID-19 related updates please see our website: https://iacuc.ufl.edu/covid-19-info.html

We thank you for your partnership during this time.

If you need any assistance please reach out.

Best,

Kaetlin

Kaetlin Vasquez, MS, CPIA
Research Regulatory Manager