From: Moran,Emily <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 9:43 AM
Subject: Announcing Enterprise Analytics for Finance & HR

This information is for all financial accountable officers and departments using Enterprise Reporting, Query Studio, and FIT Cubes.

Enterprise Reporting and Query Studio are changing to Enterprise Analytics and Report Author. FIT Cubes are changing to Dynamic Cubes. This upgrade is necessary to maintain vendor support. The new tools provide campus with enhanced self-service capabilities to upload data and quickly create dashboards. They provide an improved user interface with efficient navigation and easy search capability.

Enterprise Analytics

·       Enterprise Analytics is available now.

·       Starting May 1, Enterprise Reporting will become read only, and all users will be required to use Enterprise Analytics for their reporting needs.

Report Author

·       Report Author is available now, once the required training class has been successfully completed.

·       Starting May 1, Query Studio will become read only, and all users will be required to use Report Author to modify reports.

Analysis Studio

Resources and Help

·       For more information about training and how to get started, please visit https://www.fa.ufl.edu/directives/updated-reporting-tools/.

o   Monthly Reporting Open Labs

o   Online Training via myTraining

o   Enterprise Analytics Toolkits

·       For questions, please email [log in to unmask]

Emily

Emily Moran, Accountant III

University Controller’s Office

Finance & Accounting| University of Florida | 207 Tigert Hall, PO Box 113200 | Gainesville, FL  32611

Phone:  352-294-7235 |  Fax: 352-392-4760 | Email: [log in to unmask] |http://www.fa.ufl.edu

Notice: The University Controller’s Office is physically closed, but fully operational as we adapt to the evolving conditions of the COVID-19 outbreak.  Please be patient as we do our best to continue providing prompt and exceptional service to our faculty, staff, and community.  I will be checking email during the hours of 7:30 am to 4:30pm.  If immediate assistance is needed, please call (352) 294-7235.