Post Symposium Update

Greetings!

The 7th Biennial UF Water Institute Symposium was held February 25-26 in Gainesville, Florida. We had two successful days of information sharing, learning, networking and fun, with more than 500 attendees from federal & state government, academia, and the corporate and non-profit sectors. If you were able to attend, we hope you found the information provided beneficial and took advantage of the opportunities to build connections, old and new.

Special thanks goes out to our Program Committee, moderators, presenters, judges and volunteers, as well as our generous sponsors - this symposium truly would not be possible without all of you!

Please visit the web page to view all post-symposium information:

NOTE: Many of our presenters have graciously permitted us to reproduce their presentations in PDF format, intended for educational use. If you reference material from any presentation, please provide the proper credit to your source. If a presentation does not appear for a specific talk or poster, we were not authorized to share their presentation. Please contact the presenter directly for information.

Thank You 2020 Sponsors!

Questions?

Symposium Coordinator | Jessica Bailey | 352.392.5930 | [log in to unmask]

Logistics for this conference are managed by the University of Florida/IFAS Office of Conferences and Institutes (OCI)

OCI is a full service conference planning division dedicated to assisting groups that support the IFAS mission "to develop knowledge in agriculture, natural resources, and the environment, and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life." Check out the OCI website to learn more about our other events.

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"