Here is the attachment from the first email.

From: Graham, Wendy D. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 9:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Graham, Wendy D. <[log in to unmask]>; Schlatter,Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: SE CASC Climate Adaptation Science Field Intensive Opportunity for UF students

Hello Water Institute students:

I know it is hard to think about the possibility of attending a week-long field intensive in August, but so far planning is still underway for it to happen.

If you are interested in attending the all-expenses paid field intensive described below in August 2020, or whenever it might be rescheduled if it is delayed, please submit the information requested below to me by April 30th.

Thanks, and stay safe!

Wendy Graham, Ph. D.
Director UF Water Institute
PO Box 116601