This summer, UF Research Integrity will be offering a series of interactive workshops. The classes will cover a variety of Research Integrity and Responsible Conduct of Research topics of interest to faculty, staff and students who conduct research or support UF's research enterprise.  Most workshops will last 1-2 hours and will be available on Zoom.

As we schedule the workshops, we would love your feedback about which classes you would most like to participate in. Please take our 2 minute survey<https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cAtPdbspsJXpATX> so that we can offer the workshops that most interest you!

Please take the survey by clicking here<https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cAtPdbspsJXpATX>.

Thank you for your participation!

Cassandra C. Farley
Associate Director, UF Research Integrity
University of Florida
PO Box 115500, Gainesville FL
352-273-3052 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
research.ufl.edu<https://research.ufl.edu/>

[https://research.ufl.edu/wp-content/uploads/Email_signature.png]