This summer, UF Research Integrity will be offering a series of interactive workshops. The classes will cover a variety of Research Integrity and Responsible Conduct of Research topics of interest to faculty, staff and students who conduct research or support UF’s research enterprise.  Most workshops will last 1-2 hours and will be available on Zoom.

As we schedule the workshops, we would love your feedback about which classes you would most like to participate in. Please take our 2 minute survey so that we can offer the workshops that most interest you!

Please take the survey by clicking here.

Thank you for your participation!

Cassandra C. Farley

Associate Director, UF Research Integrity

University of Florida

PO Box 115500, Gainesville FL
352-273-3052
research.ufl.edu