Hi all: I hope you're enjoying the break.

I had fallen a little behind on the R-supplement stuff. For each week, I had posted in-class assignment code and data, but I hadn't been able to complete the video explanations or the empty shells. I've now posted the missing video narrations (weeks 12-14), and I'm hoping to do the empty shells in the weeks to come.

As a side note, I'm working on a project to make R-coding a bit more SPSS like. It is empty how, but you can see what I'm going for at https://phhp-marsiske.sites.medinfo.ufl.edu/spss-to-r/

On the left side, you'll see menu options that more or less map onto SPSS​'s organization (Data, Transform, Analyze, Graph). As the summer progresses, my hope is to paste in R code that accomplishes each function, and a data example ... to simulate some of the point-and-click experience for people who plan to transition to coding. This will be an ongoing work in progress, but it may make using R a little easier for some of you.

--
Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.
Professor