From: flmnh-aspidolist <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Wong Pei San Helen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 19 May 2020 13:46
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Identification of Synaptid

Dear Colleagues,

Good day to all. Hope everyone is coping well during this period. My colleagues were working with some volunteers and some of the sea cucumbers were photographed during their dives in Singapore waters. We only manage to ID them to Synaptuna sp.. Can we get some advice on the species of these three sea cucumbers?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Helen

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.