[cid:[log in to unmask]]

MEMORANDUM

May 7, 2020

All Graduate Associate Deans, Coordinators, and Staff

The Graduate School

RE:

Spring 2020 Conditional Admission Grade and Hold Check Completed

The Graduate School has completed its check of Spring 2020 grades for students admitted that semester on the condition that they finish all first-semester courses in which they enrolled with at least a 3.0 grade point average and no I (Incomplete), U (Unsatisfactory), or W (Withdrawn) grades.
For those who met those conditions, we lifted the next-term registration holds on their records to allow for enrollment summer and thereafter.
For those who did not meet those conditions, have no Spring 2020 grades posted, have no Spring 2020 grade point average, or did not enroll Spring 2020, their next-term registration holds remain in effect.
Please check the records of your Spring 2020 conditional admittees.
If you have any questions, please email Gregory Orloff at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Thank you!