Dear All,
The CASOS Summer Institute is running an interactive online session.  June
8-14, 2020.
For more details see
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.casos.cs.cmu.edu_events_summer-5Finstitute_&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=7YkIURGBMDiQ-z5DExbVliD59uCt1Ogaek-8Efo3YI8&s=nv4M2WQKDta0-4zMHf2vQoJZOgnq2NVWGQl9iVwC9eg&e=

We received some funding for  a limited number of fellowships for US
Citizens who are PhD students and either women or from a minority.  This
will defray some of the cost.  When you apply you need a confirmation
letter from your PhD advisor stating you are in good standing, the
degree program, and university.

The institute will be run using a series of taped lectures, taped and live
follow-along tool and analysis sessions, interactive Q&A sessions, and
breakouts for in-depth work - such as helping you get your data into the
analysis packages.

Topics covered include basic SNA, High dimensional network analysis,
network dynamics and over time data, geospatial networks, text-mining to
extract networks and node attributes, social media analytics.

     Hope you are doing well
     Kathleen M. Carley
     Professor
    Carnegie Mellon University